Asher Roth Presents Summer Essentials on JackThreads.com!
Just in time for summer, Asher Roth is bringing his own heat (BYOH?) with his new record, "Is This Too Orange."
In anticipation of the release, he's partnered up with JackThreads.com for a collab run of exclusive tees and tanks based on the artwork for summer jam/lead single "Party Girl" as well as a curated Summer Essentials sale featuring killer brands like The Hundreds, Nixon, and WeSC, and a custom photo shoot on the rooftop of NYC's The Standard Hotel.
Beyond serving up dope threads, JackThreads is also the first and only place fans can get their hands on an exclusive Asher b-side, the Chuck Inglish-produced "Space," which will be a free download for everyone who purchases from the sale.
Click here to check out Asher Roth on jackthreads.com
New Album "Is This Too Orange?" Coming Soon!
Click here to download "Party Girl" ft. Meek Mill on iTunes Now!
- New Music: Asher Roth "Monday Free"
- Video: Its The Real Interview With Asher Roth
- Asher Roth Speaks On His Def Jam Debut
- New Music: Asher Roth "Wrestling Is Fake"
- Video: Asher Roth On Sway In The Morning
- Video: Asher Roth "The Backroom" Freestyle
- Video: Asher Roth Freestyle on HOT 97 FM
- Video: Asher Roth Backstage at "A Night of Real Hip-Hop"
- Video: Asher Roth Interview With Nardwuar!
- Asher Roth Presents Summer Essentials on JackThreads.com!